- 300g of heritage tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of capers
- 1 tbsp of dried oregano
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Puff pastry or filo pastry (if using filo pastry, layer 5 sheets and spread each with some olive oil)
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and mix with the capers, oregano, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Prepare a baking tray with a large sheet of baking paper, then lay the puff pastry on the tray.
- Place the filling into the middle of the pastry and fold over to make a circular pie.
- Brush with olive oil and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- When the galette is cooked, place on a flat platter, sprinkle with fresh oregano and drizzle with the remaining olive oil mixture.
- Serve with a simple green salad.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.