1. Spaghetti Puttanesca
- 250g of spaghetti or bucatini
- 1 jar of Saclà Intenso Stir-In Tomato & Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Fragata Spanish Capers
- 150g of Fragata Anchovy Stuffed Olives, chopped in half
Simmer the pasta in salted water. When it’s al dente (after about 7 minutes – double check the packet for times), test by eating a strand. Drain. Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Pour in the capers, the chopped olives, and the Saclà. Simmer. Taste and season with black pepper – you may not need extra salt as you’ve some salty flavours in there already. Turn the drained pasta into the sauce and cook gently for 1 minute. Serve. Finish with a drizzle of decent extra virgin olive oil. Scatter over the parsley to top off this full-flavoured Neapolitan staple.
2. Salmon, Spinach, Garlic Butter & Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 jar of Saclà Intenso Stir-In Tomato & Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 2 Waitrose Salmon Fillets in Chilli & Tomato Marinade
- 80g packet of ready-washed spinach
- 150ml of Crème Fraîche d’Isigny
- 25g of Lurpak Butter with Crushed Garlic
2 tbsp of white wine
Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Melt the butter in the pan on the hob; pour in the white wine. Simmer off for a minute. Pour in the Saclà and stir a little. Add the cream. Then the spinach and wilt. Season the salmon and roast in the oven for 8 minutes. When it’s cooked – just pink inside – place gently in the pan with the creamy spinach. Taste – season with salt and black pepper if needed. Serve on its own or with rice. If you wish to include some herbs, tarragon or parsley would suffice.
3. One-Pot Lemon Chicken & Trottole
- 2 tbsp of Saclà Intenso Stir-In Tomato & Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 100g of Seeds of Change Organic Spinach Trottole Pasta
- 200g of Essential Waitrose Grilled Vegetable Mix
- 2 Waitrose British Roast Chicken Garlic & Lemon Breast Fillets, sliced
- 1 pot of Kallo Organic Chicken Stock
2 tbsp of Campirossi Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
Dissolve the Kallo stock in approximately 400ml of boiling water. In a large casserole pot, add a drop of olive oil, then stir in the Saclà. Add the grilled vegetable mix. Combine the sauce and veg mix, then pour in 300ml of the stock, bringing the pot to a simmer. Add the spinach trottole. Bubble for 5 minutes, then add the slices of chicken breast. If you’re running out of liquid, add the final 100ml stock. Cook for another couple of minutes or so, until the pasta is al dente. Taste and season with salt and fresh black pepper. Sprinkle in a pinch of dried thyme or oregano if you have some. Serve with a generous amount of finely grated parmesan.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.