- 125ml of Alpro Soya Unsweetened drink
- 125ml of Alpro Soya Single (alternative to cream)
- 500g of potatoes
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 courgette
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 100g of cheddar cheese, grated
- Black pepper and a pinch of salt
- Start by pre heating your oven to 200ºC, then warm the Alpro Soya drink together with the Alpro Soya Single, bay leaves and crushed garlic. Take the pan off the heat once it comes to the boil.
- Peel the potatoes and the courgette and thinly slice. Meanwhile, grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Arrange a layer of potatoes on the bottom of the baking dish and season with pepper and a small pinch of salt. Then, alternate layers of courgette slices and potato slices, seasoning every layer as you go and finishing with a layer of courgette. Pour over the creamy sauce mixture until 2/3 of the veggies are covered.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the top and bake for 35-40 minutes until the potatoes are tender and the top nicely golden.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.