- 200g of greek yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 25g of butter
- ½ tsp of hot paprika
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Sourdough bread, sliced, griddled and buttered to serve
- Mix together the yogurt and garlic and split between two small bowls.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil then poach two eggs for 3 minutes so the yolks are still soft. Lift each egg out with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- While the eggs are poaching, heat a frying pan over a high heat, add the butter and paprika and cook until it starts to go slightly brown and nutty. Add the lemon juice, watching out as it will splutter.
- Place two eggs into each bowl of yogurt. Drizzle the butter over the egg and yogurt and serve with sourdough bread.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.