- 240g of wholegrain rice (cooked as per pack instructions)
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breast (around 150g), sliced through the thickest part and opened up (i.e. butterflied)
- 4 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 2 medium red peppers, finely sliced
- 320g of tenderstem broccoli
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp of roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chow Chilli Oil, for drizzling
- Marinate the chicken in a large, shallow bowl with the hoisin, soy and 1 tbsp of the sesame oil.
- Heat a griddle pan (or a BBQ) on medium-high heat. Drizzle the remaining sesame oil over the red peppers and tenderstem broccoli and cook in the pan for around 7 to 9 minutes, turning regularly, until softened. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the chicken breasts to the griddle pan and fry for around 4-5 minutes per side, until charred and cooked through, brushing with the remaining marinade from the bowl towards the end of the cooking time. Remove from the heat.
- Divide the rice between four bowls and add the red pepper and tenderstem broccoli to each. Slice each chicken breast into strips and add to each bowl. Top with the spring onions and roasted peanuts. Drizzle with a little Chiu Chow Chilli Oil. Enjoy immediately.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.