- 1 cup of dried sour cherries (if you can’t find these in a health food store you can use jarred cherries in kirsch or normal dried cherries – not glace cherries)
- 1 cup of dried apricots
- 2 tbsp of kirsch
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 bar of 85% chocolate
- In a high-speed blender add the sour cherries, apricots, kirsch, salt, vanilla and coconut oil and blend until smooth.
- Pop the mixture in the fridge to harden, approximately 40 minutes.
- Take a teaspoonful of mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat and return to the fridge to set further.
- Melt the chocolate and dip each ball into it ensuring they are well coated. Place in fridge until the chocolate hardens. If you want to double dip the truffles, repeat the process.
- When the chocolate is completely hard, these are ready to enjoy.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.