- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Pinch of curry powder
- 300g of cooked, shelled tiger prawns
- 1 avocado, diced
- 250g of cooked quinoa
- 150g of rocket or mixed salad leaves
- 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced into rounds
- 1 bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- A handful of mint leaves, roughly torn
- ¼–½ tsp of smoked chilli flakes (or to taste)
- Salt and black pepper
- Put the oil, garlic, chilli, lime juice and zest in a bowl with plenty of salt and pepper and the curry powder. Add the tiger prawns and avocado and toss gently to coat them in the seasonings. If you have time, leave everything to marinate for 20–30 minutes so the prawns can absorb all the flavours.
- Sprinkle the quinoa over a large serving dish. Add the rocket or mixed salad leaves, followed by the spring onions, coriander and mint. Top with the contents of the bowl and toss very gently and briefly, then sprinkle with the chilli flakes.
- Serve immediately.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.