- 100g of The Groovy Food Company Coconut Flour
- 100g of The Groovy Food Company Coconut Sugar
- 100ml of coconut cream (mix 30g The Groovy Food Company Creamed Coconut with 70ml hot water)
- 6 large eggs
- 100g of The Groovy Food Company Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds only
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 200g of white chocolate
- 50g of coconut flakes
- In a bowl, mix the coconut cream, coconut oil and eggs, ensuring all are combined thoroughly.
- Next, add the coconut flour, coconut sugar, vanilla pod seeds and baking powder. Fold all the ingredients together.
- Line and grease a 23cm square brownie tin with parchment and pour in the mixture evenly. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top and bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
- For the topping, melt white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over hot water, making sure not to let the water touch the bowl.
- Once the blondies are cooked, remove from the oven and leave to rest until cool.
- Once cooled, drizzle the melted chocolate over the top, leave to set, then cut into squares. Serve up these tasty delights immediately or pack into containers for a picnic treat.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.