- 100g of black rice
- 120g of tenderstem broccoli
- 1/2 red chilli
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp of oil
- 200ml of coconut milk
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp of tamari
- 2 tsp of white sesame seeds
- 2 x 150g haddock fillets (skin off)
- 4cm of fresh ginger
- 80g of baby sweetcorn
- 80g of sugar snap peas
- Medium handful of fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / gas mark 6 and boil a kettle.
- Rinse the black rice and add to a saucepan with 500ml of boiling water and a pinch of sea salt. Simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Place the fish on a baking tray lined with parchment. Drizzle with 1/2 tsp of oil and season with sea salt and black pepper. Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, peel and finely chop (or grate) the ginger and garlic. Finely chop the chilli and coriander. Slice the sugar snap peas in half length-ways. Roughly chop the baby corn and broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large frying pan on a medium heat add 1/2 tsp of oil. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli (as much chilli as desired). Cook for 1 minute. Add the broccoli, baby corn, sugar snaps, tamari, half of the coriander and the juice from half of the lime. Cook for a further 5 minutes until the veg is cooked but still slightly crunchy. Stir in the coconut milk.
- Add the drained rice to the pan. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes until hot. Season with sea salt and black pepper, to taste.
- To serve, spoon the coconut rice and vegetables onto two warm plates. Place the fish on top. Garnish with the remaining lime juice, coriander and sesame seeds.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.