- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 5 jalapeño pepper slices from the jar
- ½ small red onion
- Large handful coriander, plus extra or micro coriander to garnish
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 sweetcorn cob, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 125g of gluten-free pre-cooked Mexican style rice
- 100g of Love Beets Beetroot Salsa
- ½ a 400g can cooked black beans, drained
- 3 tbsp of sour cream
- Dice the tomatoes, jalapeños and red onion and place in a bowl. Roughly chop the coriander and add to the bowl with the lime juice, toss to combine, season to taste and set aside.
- Add the oil to a large saucepan and set over a medium-high heat. Add the sweetcorn and cook for 5-8 minutes, carefully turning until charred. Season and set aside.
- Slice the avocado and prepare the rice according to pack instructions.
- Divide the cherry tomato mixture, rice, Love Beets Beetroot Salsa, avocado, beans, sour cream and corn between two bowls, creating a little section for each. Garnish with remaining coriander or micro coriander and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Love Beets. To add a touch of effortless chic to your mealtimes, snap up the Love Beets range from the chilled, fresh produce aisle of Tesco stores nationwide now at just £1.25 each.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.