- 200g of dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 200g of unsalted butter
- 3 British Blacktail Free Range Eggs
- 250g of golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 125g of plain flour
- ½ tsp of salt
- 100g of bar Toblerone
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking parchment. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a small saucepan set over a low heat. Stir to combine, then set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a balloon whisk to gently whisk the eggs and sugar together. Whisk in the chocolate-butter mixture and vanilla, followed by the flour and salt, until just combined, then tip into the cake tin.
- Break the Toblerone into chunks and arrange over the mixture. Bake for 30 minutes until set on top. Allow to cool in the tin before cutting into 12 pieces.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.