- 250g of portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g of kale, stalks removed and torn into small pieces
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp of finely chopped parsley
- Sourdough bread, toasted
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onion. Fry for 3-4 mins until soft.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry for a couple of minutes until soft, before adding the garlic and kale. Cook until wilted.
- Add the tomatoes and stir through. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Make four small wells in the pan using the back of a spoon. Break one of the eggs into a small cup and pour into one of the wells. Repeat with the rest of the eggs. Cover and leave to cook on a low heat for 3-4 minutes until the eggs are just cooked.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.