- 2 tbsp of jumbo porridge oats
- 1½ tsp of desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- 2 Waitrose Perfectly Ripe Avocados
- 4 tbsp of natural cacao powder
- 5 tbsp of maple syrup
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp of dairy-free coconut milk yogurt alternative
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. For the topping, combine the oats, desiccated coconut and maple syrup in a bowl, then spread out on a small parchment-lined baking tray. Bake for 6 minutes, stirring halfway, until crisp and golden; set aside.
- To make the mousse, whizz the avocado, cacao powder, maple syrup and vanilla extract with a pinch of sea salt in a food processor until smooth. Add the coconut milk yogurt and whizz again until combined. (If the mixture is a little lumpy, you may want to pass it through a sieve.)
- Spoon into 4 small glass jars or ramekins. Eat immediately, or chill for up to 24 hours, adding the topping just before serving.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.