1. Which major fashion event has just been postponed due to the Corona Virus?
a) SS21 Fashion Week
b) The Met Gala
c) The Fashion Awards
d) Couture week
2. Designer Raf Simons has just joined forces with which eponymous brand?
b) Calvin Klein
3. Which of these designers won the recent Netflix series, Next In Fashion?
a) Minju Kim
b) Claire Davis
c) Charlies Lu
d) Daniel Fletcher
4. Gilda Ambrosia and Giorgia Tordini are the duo behind which brand?
b) La Collection
5. Who has not covered US Vogue in 2020?
a) Florence Pugh
b) Billie Eilish
c) Cardi B
d) Emily Ratajkowski
6. Match the runway look with the fashion week…
7. Match the celeb with the red carpet look…
8. Rank these influencers in high-low order of number of Instagram followers
a) Leandra Medine
b) Olivia Palermo
c) Chiara Ferragni
d) Alexa Chung
9. Match the price to the product...
a) Anne Hathaway’s 2011 Oscar Dress
b) The most expensive handbag ever sold at auction, a Hermès white Himalaya crocodile diamond Birkin
c) Kerry Washington’s hair slides at the Vanity Fair Oscars after-party in 2020
d) The auction price of the pinafore Julie Andrew wore in the opening scene of the Sound of Music
e) The amount Nicole Kidman was paid by Dior to wear the brand at the 1997 Oscars
ii) $2 million
iii) £1.65 million
10. The Emoji round - which brands do these Emojis spell out?
11. One of the following influencers does not have their own brand. Which one?
a) Danielle Bernstein
b) Arielle Charnas
c) Gala Gonzalez
d) Lucy Williams
12. Which of the below is the odd one out?
a) Janessa Leone
b) Pippa Small
c) Maison Michel
d) Lack of Color