- 1 cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 95g of plain flour
- 180ml of milk or milk alternative
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 2 Itsu chilli miso’easy Sachets
- 1 tbsp of honey or maple syrup
- 5g of mixed sesame seeds
- 2 x spring onions (finely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the flour and milk, stir until well-combined.
- Break the head of cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inches wide. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated. Arrange the coated cauliflower on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the chilli miso’easy sachets, oil and honey and stir until evenly combined. Brush the miso mixture on the cauliflower and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.