- 20 Itsu vegetable fusion gyozas
- 3 peppers (not green)
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 3 carrots
- Knob of ginger
- 300g of egg noodles
- A heaped tbsp of peanut butter
- 8 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch of Spring Onions
- Spring onions
- Finely slice your peppers, ginger, three spring onions and carrots, and add them to a wok with a splash of vegetable oil. Cook on a high heat so they char and soften.
- While they are cooking, finely slice three more spring onions and add to a bowl. Squeeze in the juice of a lime, add a pinch of salt and mix everything together. (This will lightly pickle the onions, making them less intense).
- In another bowl, add a heaped tablespoon of peanut butter, the soy sauce and 4 tbsp of water. Mix everything together until you have a thick sauce.
- Cook 300g of egg noodles (follow pack instructions).
- Once the noodles are ready, add them to the wok. Stir everything together.
- Add your pickled spring onion and your peanut sauce with a handful of coriander. Toss everything together and remove from the heat.
- Gyoza time. Heat a pan with a good splash of oil. Remove your itsu vegetable fusion gyozas from the freezer and add to the hot pan. Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove from the pan.
- Serve the crispy gyozas over a bed of your steaming peanut noodles. Garnish with coriander and spring onions.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.