- 100g of oats
- 80g of oat flour (oats blended into flour)
- ¼ tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 50g of almond butter (smooth, runny)
- 2 ripe bananas (about 200g)
- 50g of white chocolate chips or chunks
- 80g of raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl and stir in the almond butter. Stir in the oats, oat flour and bicarbonate of soda. Fold in the chocolate chips and raspberries carefully.
- Use a large tablespoon scoop to divide the dough into 10 cookies, roll into balls with your hands (they’ll be sticky!) and place them onto the baking tray and press down slightly.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden, enjoy warm or allow to cool.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.