- 2 x 100g packs of Seafood & Eat It Fifty Fifty crab
- 2 salad onions, finely chopped
- 1 Cooks’ Ingredients unwaxed lime, zest, finely grated, and juice
- 1 tbsp of Amoy First Press soy sauce
- 3 tbsp of plain flour
- 1 British Blacktail medium free range egg, yolk only
- 40g of panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 sliced red chilli, to serve
- 1 shredded salad onion, to serve
- Bacofoil The Non-Stick Kitchen Foil 10m
- Preheat oven to 220°C, gas mark 7. In a medium bowl, combine the crab meat, salad onions, lime zest, ½ tbsp of soy sauce and flour with the egg yolk.
- Place the breadcrumbs on a lipped plate. Line a medium baking tray with a sheet of Bacofoil (non-shiny side up, to prevent sticking).
- Scoop up a heaped tablespoon of the crab mixture, then pat down into a disc shape and dip in the breadcrumbs to coat on both sides. Repeat with the remaining mixture to make 8, placing onto the foil-lined tray. Bake the crab cakes for 20 minutes, turning halfway through, until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise, remaining soy sauce and juice of half the lime together to make a dip. Drizzle the remaining lime juice over the fishcakes and scatter over the red chilli and salad onion. Serve with the dip on the side.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.