- 1 large sweet potato, scrubbed
- 120g of sweetcorn, (defrosted, if frozen, or drained if canned)
- 1 pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp of chipotle sauce
- 2 tsp of ground cumin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 60g of cheddar cheese, grated
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 200g of Tenderstem broccoli, thinly sliced
- 3 tortilla wraps
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC fan/gas mark 6.
- Put the whole sweet potato into the microwave and cook for approx. 10-15 minutes or until soft and cooked all the way through. Carefully cut in half and leave to cool.
- Once the sweet potato has cooled, scoop out the flesh and put into a mixing bowl. Combine with the sweetcorn, pepper, red onion, coriander, chipotle sauce, ground cumin, lemon juice and grated cheese. Season with sea salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan over a medium-high heat and stir fry the sliced Tenderstem broccoli for 5 minutes. Once cooked, add the Tenderstem broccoli to the bowl of veggies.
- Lay out the tortillas and cover half of the wrap with the vegetable mix, spreading to the edges. Fold the other half over so the filling is covered. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Put the filled tortillas onto a baking tray and roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes or on a griddle pan on a high heat, until the filling is heated and starting to melt and the tortillas are toasted, then cut and serve. Great with a refreshing salsa.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.