- 50g of pine nuts
- 40g of Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20g of fresh parsley
- 60g of onion, halved
- 300g of butternut squash, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20g of olive oil
- 150g of dry white wine
- 250g of risotto rice
- 10-12 fresh sage leaves
- 600g of chicken stock
- 1½ tsp of fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp of ground black pepper, or more to taste
- 200g of cooked chicken meat, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20g of unsalted butter
- Place the pine nuts in a mixing bowl and toast for 5 min/Varoma/ reverse/ speed spoon. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Place the Parmesan and parsley in a mixing bowl then chop for 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to the bowl with the toasted pine nuts and set aside.
- Place the onion, butternut squash and oil in a mixing bowl then chop for 10 sec/speed 4.5. Scrape down the sides of mixing bowl with a spatula, then sauté for 4 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add the wine, followed by the rice and sage leaves then, without a measuring cup, cook for 2 min/120°C/ /speed 1. Scrape the base of a mixing bowl with a spatula to loosen the rice.
- Add the stock, salt and pepper, then cook 10 min/100°C/ /speed 1.
- Add the chicken and heat for 5 min/100°C/reverse/speed .
- Add the reserved parsley-Parmesan mixture and butter, then stir in with a spatula. Taste the risotto and adjust the seasoning if desired, then leave to rest for 2 minutes. Serve immediately with the toasted pine nuts scattered over the top.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.