- Preheat the oven to 190ºC. Chop the caulis into bite-sized chunks (4-5cm long). Season, place on a baking tray and roast. In a NutriBullet, blitz the onion, garlic and cardamom pods with 1-2 tbsp of water.
- In a frying pan, sizzle the onion mix with the cardamom and curry powder. On low heat, add the ground almonds, honey and Greek yoghurt. Pour in enough milk or almond milk to make a rich korma sauce. Keep it on a very low heat. When the caulis are roasted, pop them in. Taste and season.
- Serve with piles of freshly chopped coriander.
Baked Sweet Potatoes, Almond Butter & Chorizo
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC. Chop your sweet potatoes and place on a baking tray. Slather in olive oil, a pinch of salt and paprika. Roast for 20-30 minutes, turning now and again.
- In a NutriBullet or Vitamix, blitz the almonds with a little oil to make the butter. Add a little water to loosen if the machine doesn’t have enough power – some use honey to help it along.
- When the sweet potatoes are cooked, serve up. Sprinkle over the chorizo. Drizzle the almond butter. Fry an egg per plate and place on top. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Finish with plenty of fresh herbs.
- Blitz the chipotle, garlic, Greek yoghurt and red peppers. Mix in the ground almonds and a pinch of salt and black pepper. If you want it looser, add a touch more yoghurt. Taste to check the seasoning.
- In a pan, stir-fry the chopped tofu until caramelised. Add the spinach. Season to your taste. On a plate, serve the spinach and tofu. Drizzle over the almond chipotle.
- Eat. You can serve with grains to expand.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.