Created in partnership with OPI
For A Reliable Red…
Choose: Cajun Shrimp Nail Lacquer
Bright and vivid, this is the ultimate summer red. It works against both pale and darker skin tones, while the opaque finish means you won’t require layer after layer to build a rich finish. The wide brush also coats nails in a single swipe, making application a total dream.
For A Bright White...
Choose: Funny Bunny Infinite Shine Polish
A crisp, vivid white, this is bright without being too flashy, and we love the unbeatable high-shine finish. To get the most out of it, apply at least two coats for an even, streak-free finish. You can also use a small amount to finish off a French mani – the colour is perfect for creating sharp, neat tips.
For Something Different…
Choose: Exercise Your Brights, Power of Hue
For those who prefer their colours on the brighter side, this hot pink shade is our top choice. It compliments tanned and dark skin and comes with just the right amount of shimmer to lend a high-shine effect. If wearing it all over feels like a step too far, try just a small amount at the tip against a neutral base – like a French manicure effect – or use a tool to dot a little of the colour right at your cuticles.
For A Clean Finish…
Choose: Let’s Be Friends Nail Lacquer
If you prefer something more neutral, this lighter shade will fit the bill. Just a single coat leaves behind a clean, soft pink finish that keeps tips looking healthy and well-groomed. Simply layer up to intensify the shade to a pink-y white that looks neat and polished. Even better, it’s flattering on all skin tones.
For Chic Coral...
Choose: Hot & Spicy Nail Lacquer
These warm-toned corals are some of the most requested across the UK’s leading nail bars – especially in the summer. Vibrant without being tacky, each one looks great against white dresses and work well on both fingers and toes.
Takeaway Facts On OPI
- It started out manufacturing dental products & supplies.
- It found nail technicians were buying dental acrylics to make extensions – which was when the brand realised it could make a superior acrylic product, called OPI. The rest is history.
- Having launched in 1981, the brand is now 40 years old.
- It’s the first nail brand to collaborate with the film industry – OPI made its screen debut in 2002’s Legally Blonde.
- There are more than 240 shades to choose from – from rainbows to neutrals and everything in between.
- OPI is the largest professional nail company in the world – two times larger than any other.
- More than 89,000 bottles a day are sold globally – equating to 61 bottles per minute.
Shop Now At OPIUK.com
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.