SheerLuxe is looking for a confident and driven marketing executive, to work alongside the Senior Marketing Manager to rapidly grow audiences and develop current and future brands.
The candidate will be working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to implement the brands digital marketing strategy, maintain & develop websites, rapidly grow audiences and expand SheerLuxe as a brand. They will be confident, highly organised, self-motivated and understand the importance of following best practices and high-standards to a business’ success.
- Project manage and be responsible for the website development of SheerLuxe and SLMan with web developers and senior managers
- Analyse and interpret data on site content, video and email performance
- Actively generate reports and feedback on analytics to inform future strategy
- Be responsible for securing marketing acquisition partnerships with brands & identifying new initiatives
- Plan & coordinate the marketing calendar and activities
- Liaise with wider team members to ensure marketing activity meets entire business needs
- Work closely with graphic designer to developer house marketing communications
- Liaise daily with internal teams and external agencies across email and web development
- Be able to use own initiative to prioritise workload & work to deadlines
- Educated to degree level in digital marketing/marketing or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in growing email lists & website traffic
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Confident in copywriting
- Highly organised and with ability to manage multiple projects
- Familiar with analytical tools, email platforms and content publishing tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in digital marketing working for a fast-paced and growing industry leader.
To Apply: Email a CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org