SheerLuxe is looking for a Art Editor with at least 3 years experience with an exceptionally creative eye and hands-on approach to design. Reporting directly to the Style Director you will oversee and deliver creative assets to the highest standard sitewide.
- Help to develop the clear, innovative and well-defined style and aesthetic of the SheerLuxe brand.
- Create and deliver clear Brand Guidelines and ensure these are rolled out and adhered to across every area of the business.
- Interpret commercial briefs from our partners and create designs & solutions that are both on-brand for SheerLuxe and in keeping with partners aesthetic.
- Conceptualise and execute original and unique creative across editorial, commercial and marketing.
- Develop consistent yet refreshing layouts and image treatment for daily news stories & dedicated emails
- Consider inventive and unique ways of displaying content when limited with design assets.
- Design and develop animation, graphics and font treatment for editorial, marketing & commercial videos.
- Assist on art direction on video content to ensure output is to the highest quality and SL are pushing the boundaries & staying ahead of the curve with video concepts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience designing within a fast-paced digital environment, preferably a publisher.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Experience directing and producing shoots & videos
- Exceptional eye for font treatment & digital design
- Highly creative & innovative
- Ability to creatively source & research on a limited budget
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks of varying complexities to meet deadlines & deliver quality content under pressure
- Have a strong commercial understanding
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org