Created in partnership with Yoto Player
Yoto Player is an award-winning audio player that gives families access to over 1,000 entertaining cards from some of the world’s greatest creators. Designed to inspire a love of stories and encourage creative play for all children up to 12, it can even help establish healthy night-time routines. The latest third-generation model features a new acoustically engineered speaker, so it sounds better than ever, and kids can enjoy up to 24 hours of interaction on a single charge. Not only that, but the in-built room thermometer also reassures parents that their newborn is sleeping comfortably. Best of all, it’s screen-free, so there are no ads interrupting story time, and there are no microphones.
There’s a plethora of stories that can be loaded onto the player using Yoto cards to spark imaginations and engage inquisitive minds. You’ll recognise classic children’s authors, such as Roald Dahl, Beatrix Potter, Judith Kerr and Julia Donaldson, and much-loved favourites like Thomas & Friends and Paddington Bear. Kids will enjoy the wide range of Disney stories suitable for all ages, alongside pre-school favourites like Paw Patrol and Peppa to engage the youngest members of the family. Why not explore Yoto Originals which include activities, songs and educational cards such as the Solar System and BrainBots: The Human Body. Kids will love singing along to rock royalty such as The Beatles and Queen, new releases to the Yoto platform. Yoto Radio is accessible via the player's right hand button, and the spectacularly popular Yoto Daily podcast delivers fun facts and activities every day of the week. If that isn't enough, families can even record their own bedtime stories through the Make Your Own function in the app.
The Other Features
Yoto Player can help with bedtime too; it encourages kids of all ages to wind down at the end of the day with a calming collection of sleepy stories, songs and white noise. Even better, there are free sleep sounds included on the Yoto app and via the free Sleep Radio. Plus, through the app, you can play the entire library wherever you are, set bedtime and wake up alarms, and use sleep timers. All the Yoto cards are saved on the app, so if you lose one, you can still find it in the library or play them in the car for the whole family to enjoy.
There’s a handy range of accessories to choose from, including a wireless charging dock, card cases in various colours, wireless and wired headphones, and a card pouch. We love the Adventure Jacket, a silicone carry-coat which fits snugly over the Yoto Player, protecting it from wear and tear, and making it easier to carry to take with you on the go.
The Yoto Specs
- Kid-Friendly Buttons: Skip forward and back, change the volume and play free content.
- WiFi: You only need it for set up and to download new cards.
- Pixel Display: Simple dot matrix pixel icons brings the audio to life.
- 32GB of Storage: For 600+ hours of audio for offline listening.
- Bluetooth: The Yoto Player also works as a regular Bluetooth speaker and is compatible with Bluetooth headphones.
- Acoustically Engineered Stereo Sound: Carefully controllable for sensitive ears.
- USB-C Fast Charging: A built-in battery has up to 24 hours of play per charge.
- Audio Card: Simply insert a card in the player to hear the audio.
- OK-To-Wake Clock: The Yoto Player's clock helps kids be in control of their bedtime and wake up routines.
- Night Light: The Yoto Player’s night light has no less than seven night light colours to choose from. Just flip the display face-down after lights out.
- Room Thermometer.
- Headphone Jack: For quiet time or travel time, kids can use wireless or wired headphones for a more personal listening experience.
SPECIAL OFFER: Use the code AFF-SHEERLUXE for a free Adventure Jacket (worth £24.99) with the purchase of a Yoto Player. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.