CREATED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NET-A-PORTER
Lu Hough, Head of Fashion & Creative
1. A going out top is such an unexpected treat to receive, and I know I’ll wear this statement design forever.
Tibi Cropped Plisse-Crepe Top
2. Smart, structured, classic and cool, this double-breasted maxi coat is perfect now and for seasons to come.
GANNI Woodside Crystal-Embellished Checked Wool-Blend Coat
3. I’m a sucker for a smart fashion book, and this black and white Peter Lindbergh bible will make even the simplest of coffee tables look cool.
Peter Lindburgh: A Different Vision on Fashion Photography
4. You can’t go wrong with statement gold earrings – I love the molten and pearl combination that’s everywhere right now.
Alighieri Beacon Gold Plated Pearl Earrings
5. Le Labo Thé Noir is my signature scent, and I need this mini version for busy days on the go.
The Noir 29 Au De Parfum
6. I already have Acne’s plain grey scarf, but this slogan update feels a little more modern. Consider it the football scarf trend for those with subtler taste!
Acne Studios Toronto Intarsia Wool-Blend Scarf
7. Who doesn’t want to find Diptyque candles under the Christmas tree? These three are easily my favourites.
Diptyque Set of Three Scented Candles
8. I'm careful to make sure pieces I invest in will really stand the test of time, and these Acne ankle boots will never go out of style.
Acne Studios Jensen Leather Ankle Boots
Charlotte Collins, Fashion Editor
1. The Perfectly proportioned, on-trend and practical (ish), it’s so refreshing that the coolest designer bags no longer cost the earth.
Carolina Santo Domingo Amphora Leather Tote
2. Christmas gifts are for receiving something frivolous, right? This pink coat from cult Scandi label Stine Goya may not be a classic, but it’s the impossibly stylish way to do layering this season.
Stine Goya Flo Satin-Drill Coat
3. Being comfy at home doesn’t mean compromising on style, and Kith is the athleisure brand making off-duty dressing cool again.
KITH Chelsea Appliqued Cotton-Jersey Track Pants
4. I know it’s naughty, but I never wear proper bras – these semi-sheer, relaxed versions just feel so much more modern. I love this pink detailed design for a feminine feel.
Anine Bing Stretch-Lace Soft-Cup Triangle Bra
5. There’s a bit of a pink theme here – I live in chunky knits throughout the winter, and this bold colour is perfect with more subtle camels and greys.
MAX MARA Cable-Knit Mohair Blend Turtleneck Sweater
6. If in doubt this Christmas, you can’t go wrong with statement gold earrings. Extra points for asymmetric designs this season.
Mounser Reve Naissant Gold-Plated Earrings
7. Silk pyjamas are an indulgence you’d never buy yourself, so this two-piece and eye-mask set makes the perfect gift to stick on your wish list.
Morgan Lane Silk-Satin Gift Set
8. White boots have been my sartorial saving grace since they became on-trend again two years ago, and this cream, mock croc design with a statement heel ups the ante on the look.
Nanushka Clarence Croc-Effect Leather Ankle Boots
Laura Black, Retail Editor
1. Borg coats are everywhere right now and this cosy version is ideal for the rest of winter.
STAND Camille Faux Shearling Coat
2. Real leather skinnies have long been on my wish list – they go with everything, don’t date, and always look great.
Joseph Stretch Leather Leggings
3. Lounging around at home isn’t an excuse to look messy – these silk pyjamas are so comfortable and still look chic.
Olivia Von Halle Coco Silk Satin Pyjama Set
4. Pink? Check. Velvet? Check. Double breasted? Check. This blazer is the ultimate piece of tailoring.
Racil Gloria Double-Breasted Velvet Blazer
5. I love this Molecules fragrance, and perfume is the perfect gift when you’re not quite sure.
Escentric Molecules Ambroxan
6. Surprise – more gold earrings! This twisted design has modern appeal.
Laura Lombardi Anima Gold-Tone Hoop Earrings
7. Hiking boots are a key footwear trend this winter and See by Chloé’s luxe shearling designs are back for another year.
See by Chloe Shearling-Trimmed Suede & Leather Ankle Boots
8. Pearl hair accessories are big news right now, and this slide is perfect for covering up bad hair days.
Jennifer Behr Gretel Gold-Ton Swarovski Pearl Hairclip
Olivia Wayne, Presenter, The Sheerluxe Show
1. Off-duty dressing doesn’t need to be all hoodies and sweatpants – this relaxed slub shirt is the ultimate cool weekend style.
Isabel Marant Etoile Delora Cropped Checked Cotton-Flannel Shirt
2. Make-up is my favourite kind of festive gift, and Nars’ cult orgasm blusher always needs replenishing in my beauty bag.
NARS Blush in Orgasm
3. I love a quirky handbag; this Perspex, croc, top-handle combo will transform even the simplest of outfits.
Staud Mini Croc-Effect Leather & PVC Tote
4. This winter I’ll be trading in my grey beanie for a more interesting pink piece; an easy sub for an on-trend update.
Acne Studios Pansy face Appliqued Ribbed Wool Beanie
5. Yes, that’s right – another pair of gold hoops. These designs are the perfect amount of chunkiness.
Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-Tone Hoop Earrings
6. I swear by this Indie Lee facial oil. The formula only contains one ingredient and prevents against dryness and chapping.
Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil
7. You can’t beat Oribe for glossy hair, and this trio is my secret weapon.
Oribe Dry Styling Collection
8. Golden Goose sneakers have long been on my wish list. Cool and comfy with a bit of edge, I love this metallic pair.
Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Superstar Distressed Leather & Suede Sneaker
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.