- 1 Jazz apple
- 2 tbsp of oats
- 120g of frozen blackberries
- ½ a banana
- 200ml of milk or dairy alternative
- 2 knobs of stem ginger, plus 30ml of syrup
- 20g of toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- A handful of fresh raspberries to decorate
- Remove the core from the apple and cut in half. Peel one half and leave skin on the other. Roughly chop the peeled apple and finely slice the half with the skin on.
- Add the peeled apple, oats, frozen blackberries, banana, milk, ginger and syrup to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and decorate with apple slices, toasted hazelnuts and raspberries.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.