CREATED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NET-A-PORTER
1. A cape is my kind of layering piece – perfect to dress up a hoodie and jeans. This Chloé one, naturally, ticks every box.
Chloé Oversized Wool & Cashmere-Blend Cape
2. Feminine, cool and pretty OTT, I love these statement party earrings.
Rebecca De Tavenel Tie Crystal Clip Earrings
3. I think these Sleeper pyjamas have been on my wish list all year. I want to wear them with burgundy velvet mules, strappy gold heels, casual summer sandals… Their styling potential is endless.
Sleeper Satin & Feather-Trimmed Crepe De Chine Pajama Set
4. You can never have enough LoveShackFancy – these are ultimate holiday pieces. I love this shirred design for a comfortable warm-weather look.
LoveShackFancy Violet Ruffled Floral-Print Cotton-Voile Mini Dress
5. Le Labo has been a personal favourite for years. You can’t beat its classics: Bergamote, but also Santal, Vetiver, Another 13…
Le Labo Eau de Parfum - Bergamote 22, 100ml
6. These track pants are another long-lusted-after pick. I want to wear them with chunky black boots and a grey knit à la Monikh, and with the matching Marant slogan sweatshirt off-duty.
Isabel Marant Étoile Darion Striped Knitted Track Pants
7. My perpetual quest for glowing skin would be greatly assisted by this Charlotte Tilbury set. I already swear by half the products in this kit.
Charlotte Tilbury The Golden Goddess
8. Monochrome outfit + slick-back bun + statement hairband = my kind of party look. This Jennifer Behr design is an easy styling win.
Jennifer Behr Lorelei Braided Hammered Silk-Satin Headband
1. 80s-inspired and seriously comfy, denim jackets don’t get much cooler than this.
2. There’s nothing more indulgent than a silk pillow case – perfect for a good sleep and protecting your skin throughout the night.
3. This iconic Marant belt is a classic that works with everything. I’d add to jeans and a blouse for everyday cool.
4. A party bag is a must-have this season, and I'll be adding this embellished number to festive looks now and wedding guest outfits next year.
5. With a sharp point, great heel and simple suede finish, these Saint Laurent boots are a timeless winner.
6. I love the little-girl fashion trend, and an embellished cardigan plays right into it.
7. Chunky chain jewellery is my favourite way to toughen up your look. This Tohum bracelet adds instant edge.
8. Anine Bing is the master at marrying practical with sexy, and her lacy bras are a prime example.
1. Sporty trainers are an easy hack for making any outfit look cooler. These unfussy Nike styles are my kind of take on the trend.
Nike Epic React 2 Flyknit Sneakers
2. Much like sports sneakers, an oversized hoodie puts a street-inspired spin on any outfit. This Marant style is the elevated way to do off-duty.
Isabel Marant Étoile Mansel Flocked Cotton-Blend Jersey Hoodie
3. Navy blazers are my fashion MO, and Blazé Milano is the be all and end all when it comes to the look.
Blazé Milano Everyday Double-Breasted Herringbone Wool Blazer
4. I'm a big fan of Sarah Chapman's facials, and these moisturising face masks are almost as good as the real thing.
Sarah Chapman 3D Moisture Infusion Mask, 4 x 25ml
5. To call Charlotte Tilbury’s signature cream ‘magic’ is no exaggeration. This is always on my list thanks to its amazing restorative powers.
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Creaam Moisturizer, 30ml
6. I’m never without a perfume and Le Labo’s mini sizes are perfect for when you’re on the go. Rose 31 is feminine, sexy and moody.
Le Labo Eau De Parfum-Rose 31, 15ml
8. I love thin gold chains for dressing up my fuss-free wardrobe, and this Laura Lombardi design is an easy win.
+ NET SUSTAIN Franca Gold-Plated Necklace
1. With its short hemline, oversized sleeves and white leather finish, this is one seriously cool party dress.
Rotate Birger Christensen Kim Buttoned-Detailed Leather Mini Dress
2. Feu de Bois will always be my signature home scent, and few things are more indulgent than the oversized Diptyque versions.
Diptyque Feu De Bois Scented Candle, 1500g
3. I pretty much always have something Carolina Bucci on my wish list, and this statement heart-shaped ring is my latest obsession.
Carolina Bucci 18-Karat Gold Diamond Ring
4. The drop detail makes these Kenneth Jay Lane earrings so much cooler than your average – the perfect, not-too-expensive party piece.
5. A gold-buttoned, cinch-waisted Balmain blazer has long been on my wish list. The epitome of modern power dressing.
Balmain Double-Breasted Wool-Twill Blazer
6. I love these Western-inspired, Parisian-editor-esque Isabel Marant boots. Perfect with jeans and a knit.
Isabel Marant Lamsy Embellished Suede Ankle Boots
7. You can never have enough pink knits; I’ll be wearing this with wide-leg white trousers and trainers.
Stine Goya Alex Cable-Knit Sweater
8. A sparkly belt is this season’s accessories must-have. This design is a perfect, subtle nod to the 80s trend.
Loeffler Randall Loren Crytsal-Embellished Silver-Tone Belt
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.