1. Parma Ham-Wrapped Salmon And Avocado
- Defrost the avocado chunks. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- In a baking tray, place the salmon fillets on some foil, dressed in olive oil. Season.
- Pour over 1 tbsp of white wine and tarragon or a couple of basil leaves. Wrap with Parma ham. Repeat the process with the second fillet.
- Bake for ten minutes until cooked, or just pink inside.
- Make the sauce by blending the avocado, creme fraiche, and half a garlic clove. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Microwave the potatoes, following the instructions on the back of the packet.
- Serve the salmon with pre-prepped potatoes and the sauce drizzled over.
2. Vegan Choc Pots (v)
- Zest of 1 orange, finely grated
- Vegan dark chocolate (Dapaah is made with coconut milk)
- 150g of PACK’D ripe and chopped avocado, defrosted
- 100ml of Good Hemp creamy seed milk or a sustainable nut or oat milk
- 3 tbsp of Clarks special reserve pure Canadian maple syrup
- Melt the dark chocolate on very low heat in a non-stick saucepan.
- Meanwhile, scoop the avocado flesh into a blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into a mixing bowl and stir in the melted chocolate.
- Pop into pots or ramekins. Place into the fridge.
- Serve after 30 minutes of chilling.
3. Sweet Potato Fries, Avocado, Sunflower Seeds And Fresh Pesto (v)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C-200°C.
- Lay the sweet potato chips on a baking tray and roast, following packet instructions.
- On plates, lay out the tomato and mozzarella salad.
- Sprinkle over the defrosted avocado and toasted seeds. You could add some quality olive oil, if needed. Serve up the sweet potato fries alongside.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of fresh green pesto over each dish.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.