- 30ml of Slingsby Marmalade Gin, or similar citrusy orange or pink gin
- 1 tbsp of shred-less orange marmalade/orange preserve
- 15ml of freshly squeezed lime juice
- A dash of Campari (or Aperol for a less bitter taste)
- Well-chilled Prosecco, to top up
- Ice cubes
- Put a martini glass in the fridge to chill. Put the marmalade/preserve in a cocktail shaker with the gin, lime juice and Campari or Aperol. Half-fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake vigorously.
- Strain into the chilled martini glass and slowly top up with Prosecco. Serve immediately.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.