- 3 cups of cauliflower florets
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of diced celery
- 1 cup of diced carrots
- 1 tsp of rosemary chopped
- 1 tsp of thyme chopped
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1 cup of peas or chopped green beans
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large pot on medium heat along with one cup of the chicken stock (you want enough stock to almost cover the florets, so you may need to use more stock depending on the size of your pot) cover and steam the cauliflower until very tender. Transfer both the cauliflower and any remaining liquid in the pot to a blender. Add in the almond milk and one cup of chicken stock and blend until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil to the pot along with the crushed garlic and onion and cook for approximately four to five minutes until the onion becomes translucent. Add in the celery, carrots, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Pour the remaining one cup of chicken stock into the pot and let everything simmer for eight to 10 minutes until the carrots become tender.
- Add in the peas, shredded chicken and the cauliflower puree and cook for another five minutes until everything is warm. If the soup is too thick add in more chicken stock until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.