- 1 pack of 2 x boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp of Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients Shichimi Togarashi seasoning
- 150g pack of baby topped carrots, trimmed and thinly sliced lengthways
- 100g of mange tout, shredded diagonally
- ½ a cucumber
- 1 tbsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp of toasted sesame oil
- 25g of Bart Infusions Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6.
- Place the chicken in a small roasting dish and sprinkle with togarashi seasoning and a little oil and roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Blanch the carrots and mange tout for 3 minutes, drain and run under cold water to cool. Halve the cucumber lengthways and remove the seeds with a teaspoon, then slice into half-moons. Mix in the mange tout and carrots.
- Whisk together the soy, oil and ginger paste. Shred the chicken and mix into the juices, then toss into the vegetables with the dressing. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.