- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp of laksa or Thai red curry paste
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 2 tsp of ground turmeric
- 400ml of coconut milk
- 400ml of chicken/veg stock
- 6 Itsu Prawn Gyoza
- 100g of rice noodles
- 2 tsp of fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 100g of beansprouts
- Sliced red chilli
- Thai basil
- Lightly crush the lemongrass with a heavy knife or rolling pin. Heat the oil in a pan and add the laksa/red thai curry paste along with the turmeric and crushed lemongrass. Cook for around 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and coconut milk, bring to the boil and reduce until it reaches a light creamy consistency. Add the gyoza and cook for around 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Stir in the rice noodles and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the beansprouts, the lime juice and the fish sauce.
- To serve, divide between the bowls and top with coriander, Thai basil, fresh and sliced red chilli.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.