- 200g of vermicelli noodles
- 1 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 aubergine, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 mixed bag of peppers (red, yellow and green), sliced
- 250g of shitake mushrooms, larger ones torn
- Drizzle of vegetable oil
- 40g of cashew nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- A handful of coriander
- Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chow Chilli Oil, to serve
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve (optional)
- Prepare the vermicelli noodles according to the pack instructions. Stir through the soy sauce and set aside.
- Combine the oyster sauce, garlic and chilli sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Heat the BBQ until hot, or place a large griddle pan on high heat. Drizzle the vegetables with the vegetable oil and brush with the oyster/garlic and chilli sauce. Cook the vegetables for around 10 minutes, turning regularly until softened and slightly charred. If using a griddle pan you may have to do this in batches.
- Combine the grilled vegetables with the vermicelli noodles, mixing well to completely combine. Top with the cashew nuts and coriander. Drizzle with Chiu Chow Chilli Oil and serve with lime wedges, if desired.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.