- 80g of unsalted butter, melted, plus extra for greasing
- 150g of digestive biscuits
- 5 KitKat Original bars, split into 10 fingers
- 150ml of whipping cream
- 150g of dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1x 180g tub Philadelphia Soft Cheese
- 50g of icing sugar
- 100g of Greek natural strained yogurt
- 1⁄2 tsp of vanilla bean paste
- Grease the base and sides of a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin and line with baking parchment. Whizz the digestives and 4 KitKat fingers to crumbs in a food processor, then mix with the melted butter. Press evenly into the tin, smoothing with the back of a spoon. Chill while you make the filling.
- Heat the cream in a pan to just before boiling. Take off the heat, add the chocolate and set aside for 2 minutes, then stir to combine. Meanwhile, with a wooden spoon, beat the soft cheese, icing sugar, yogurt and vanilla together until combined. Mix into the chocolate-cream mixture, a large spoonful at a time, until combined.
- Tip the chocolate mixture over the base and smooth the top, then chill for at least 6 hours but ideally overnight. To serve, lift the cheesecake from the tin and remove the parchment, then place on a serving plate. Decorate with the remaining 6 KitKat fingers before serving.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.