- 300g of wheat or egg noodles
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 2cm piece of ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp of curry powder
- 250g of chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1-2 tsp of chilli powder, according to taste
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of cooking oil such as groundnut or rapeseed
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet, drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok with the cooking oil and add the ginger and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms with the heat on high and stir until they start to soften and colour.
- Add the curry powder and mix well. Then add the noodles to the wok, toss them through the mushrooms and add the soy sauce and half the sesame oil.
- Sprinkle in the chilli powder and add the spring onions and sesame seeds (if using).
- Drizzle with the remaining sesame oil and chilli flakes and serve immediately.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.