Step 1Hard boil the eggs in salted water for 5-8 minutes. Allow to cool then shell and cut in half.
Step 2Pre-heat the oven to 220ºC/200ºC fan.
Step 3Cut the potatoes into wedges place in a bowl. Add the cajun spices, garlic, rock salt, rosemary and olive oil. Mix together to coat the wedges and place onto a baking sheet. Place in the oven and roast for approximately 20-30 minutes.
Step 4Top and tail the beans and cook until 'al dente' along with the sugar snap peas. Drain and set aside.
Step 5Peel and cut the onion in half then thinly slice.
Step 6To make the vinaigrette dressing: pour the red wine vinegar and olive oil into the blending jug with the olives, lemon juice and salt & pepper. Use the Dualit Hand Blender to combine the ingredients.
Step 7To assemble the salad, using a large serving dish, add the salad leaves, rocket leaves with the beans, sugar snap peas and sliced onions. Pour in half the vinaigrette dressing and toss together.
Step 8Add the potato wedges and tuna chunks along with the boiled eggs and carefully mix in.
Step 9Pour over the remaining vinaigrette and a pinch of smoked rock salt. Drizzle with extra olive oil if desired.
Step 10Serve with focaccia.
• Rock the boat a little and try this salad with fresh or tinned salmon instead of tuna.
• Treat yourself to Clarence court eggs, the taste and vibrancy of the yolks are truly delicious.
• For fresh tuna, brush the steaks with a little olive oil, season and fry in a hot pan for 2-3 minutes each side and place on top of the salad just before serving.
• For a veggie option – fry mushrooms golden brown, dip into breadcrumbs and bake in the oven with a little olive oil until crispy. Thickly chopped courgette works just as well.
• This is a great Monday lunch dish to use up any leftover Sunday roasties.