- 100g Love Life Bulgur Wheat With White & Red Quinoa
- 400g can edamame beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 salad onions, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- ½ x 25g pack fresh mint, leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Chinese rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ x 100g bag watercress
- Cook the bulgar wheat and quinoa mix in boiling water for 12 minutes. Drain and cool under cold water.
- Meanwhile, mix the beans, onions, avocado and mint together. Whisk the oil, vinegar and soy, and toss into the beans with the grains.
- Divide the watercress between 2 plates and top with the bean mix.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.