- Handful of mixed mushrooms
- 1 spring onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 thumb ginger
- 2-3 tbsp of kimchi
- 400ml of chicken/vegetable stock
- Soy sauce to taste
- Handful of mixed greens
- 1 lime
- 180g of noodles
- Handful of coriander
- To start the broth, slice the onion and sweat down a little in a suitable pan with a little oil until starting to soften.
- Add the crushed garlic and grated ginger and continue to sweat down over gentle heat.
- Add the mushrooms, making sure they are cut into similar sized pieces, so they cook at a similar rate.
- Once they have started to soften add the stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the noodles and taste for seasoning. Add a little soy if needed.
- To finish, add the shredded greens and kimchi for the final minute or two and, off the heat, add the lime juice and chopped coriander.
- Have a final test of the seasoning and serve up in deep bowls.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.