- 200g packet of soba noodles
- 250g packet of portobello mushrooms
- Soy sauce
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1 red pepper
- 1 lime
- Sesame oil
- 17g packet of nori seaweed
- Olive oil
- Cook the soba noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water (to stop them overcooking).
- Finely slice the portobello mushrooms and add to a frying pan with a splash of olive oil. Add a tablespoon of soy sauce, and cook the mushrooms until they begin to char. Remove from the heat.
- Grate the carrots and red cabbage, and finely slice a red pepper. Mix with the noodles.
- Sauce time. Whisk together 2 tbsp of soy sauce, the juice of a lime and a tbsp of sriracha. Add 3 tbsp of sesame oil while whisking.
- Combine the dressing and the noodles, top with mushrooms and sprinkle over the nori seaweed (broken into little pieces) and a handful of chopped coriander.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.