- ¾ cup of crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 bar of 85% chocolate
- 1 tbsp of chopped salted peanuts
- 200g of ground almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a square brownie tray with baking parchment.
- In a food mixer, add the peanut butter and coconut oil and whip until smooth and combined well.
- Add the maple syrup and eggs and blend again. Add the ground almonds, baking powder and chocolate and mix again until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, smooth out and sprinkle the salted peanuts on top.
- Cook in the oven for 18-19 minutes. It should wobble slightly when it comes out.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into portions.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.