This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with passion for style, fashion and media looking to work in online publishing in a varied and extremely fast paced role.
Working closely with the Lead Content Coordinator and reporting to the Deputy Editor, the ideal candidate will have a full year of digital industry experience as well as a meticulous eye for detail, a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude.
They must have exceptional taste and good knowledge of the fashion and lifestyle sector. Photoshop skills are essential, as is knowledge of online publishing.
Ideally the candidate would be comfortable in front of the camera as they may be required to partake in video content for the site, social channels and our YouTube series.
- Creating 2-3 of the daily emails per week that each go out to 160k subscribers.
- Uploading the majority of editorial content across the site on a variety of lifestyle subjects, including fashion, home, beauty, food, travel and more.
- Updating all areas of the site.
- Generating news and features ideas.
- Working with the editorial team to create fresh and engaging layouts for online news stories.
- Recruiting and managing interns.
- Creating images and pages using Photoshop.
- Creating GIFs to be used on site.
- Contributing regular blog posts, writing reviews and contributing to video content where relevant.
The candidate will be highly motivated, ambitious, friendly, confident and happy working in a relaxed, entrepreneurial and fast-paced team. The candidate will need to be comfortable in front of the camera.
To apply for this job email your CV & cover letter to email@example.com