- 80g of closed-cup mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 150g of plain flour
- 150ml of milk
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 40g of pancetta cubes
- 1 courgette, spiralised
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tbsp of chilli flakes
- 1 garlic clove, very finely sliced
- Handful of hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Handful of parsley
- Heat a sauté pan with a little oil. Fry the pancetta with the garlic until both are crisp and golden. Add the courgette spirals, lemon juice and zest and set aside.
- Make up the pancake batter by whisking together the mushrooms, flour, milk, egg, salt and baking powder.
- Heat up a non-stick pan with a little butter. Pour in a ladleful of the mixture into the pan to create a 10cm wide pancake. Fit as many as you can in the pan. Cook gently on a low heat until bubbles form on the surface and the underside is golden. Flip until golden on the other side. Repeat until you finish the batter (about eight).
- Top the pancakes with the pancetta and courgette mix, sprinkle with chilli flakes, hazelnuts and parsley. Serve immediately.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.