- 1 packet of The Spice Tailor Plain Naan
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 small courgette, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 6 chestnut mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 rounded tbsp of tomato puree
- 3 tbsp of thick Greek yoghurt or low-fat crème fraiche
- 50g of soft goat’s cheese or feta
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Heat a large griddle pan and place the onions and mushrooms on top, season lightly and cook until soft, wilted and charred, add half a teaspoon of the extra virgin oil and stir together. Scoop up and place in a bowl. Place the courgettes on top, season lightly and cook turning once until it has charred ridges on both sides and is cooked through, again drizzle over another half a teaspoon of oil. Cook for another minute or so and place on the mushrooms.
- Turn the heat down on the griddle pan. Brush the flat sides of the naan with the remaining oil then place, puffy spotted side up. Spread over the tomato puree and then the Greek yoghurt. Top evenly with the vegetables, grind over some fresh black pepper and dot over the goat's/feta cheese. Place the other naan on top, flat side up.
- Place on the griddle pan and cook for one to two minutes or until the base is a little crisp and has charred marks, carefully flip over and repeat on this side until it is also crisp. Place straight on your chopping board and cut with a sharp knife into four or six wedges and serve hot.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.