CREATED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH YOPE
Here are six reasons why we’re loving YOPE right now:
1. YOPE's just launched at Waitrose making it so easy to shop. Available at over 200 of their stores nationwide, pick up everything from children's toiletries to the hand cream we're currently obsessed with.
2. It’s really affordable, with prices starting from £7.99.
3. The range is really vegan-friendly, free from SLS, SLES and PEG, and the soaps and gels also have a neutral pH, meaning they won’t irritate even the most sensitive of skin. In fact, 92% of YOPE ingredients are natural and low-processed.
4. The product range includes shower gels, moisturisers, hand soaps gentle enough to use on children’s’ skin, and even hand creams ideal for popping in your handbag.
5. The Natural Hand Soaps for Kids range is gentle enough to use on children as young as three. And with fun, animal-inspired and colourful illustrations, they’ll love playing with it come bath time.
6. Everything smells divine, with natural extracts of chamomile, aloe vera and ginger to name some of our favourites.
Find out more about YOPE’s hero products below…
Natural Linden Hand Soap
Exceptionally mild and environmentally friendly thanks to its TGA formula, a blend of coconut, sesame oil and corn glucose, cleans and lathers without the addition of harsh irritants. You’ll also find the botanicals linseed, marigold and chamomile, which all contain anti-inflammatory properties, working to calm and soothe irritated skin.
Tea & Mint Hand Soap
Gentle on hands but hard on bacteria, this hand soap will be a welcomed addition to a bathroom or kitchen sink. Made using 100% natural detergent, it won't affect the lipid layer of your hand's epidermis after prolonged use. Vitamin C fights free radicals and brightens skin whilst polyphenols reduce any inflammation. Plus, it leaves hands soft, cool and smelling like mint tea.
Ginger & Sandalwood Hand Cream
This intensive, nourishing cream cares for dry hands and helps to strengthen the skin thanks to reparative ingredients vitamin E, shea butter, coconut and olive oil. An essential for ageing skin, ginger and sandalwood not only leaves an invigorating scent but also accelerates regeneration.
Geranium Shower Gel
The uplifting scent of this gel makes it the perfect addition to your morning shower routine. Natural geranium is brimming with soothing properties, cleansing and purifying your body. The neutral pH prevents it from drying or irritating the skin – perfect for those harsh winter months.
Coconut & Mint Hand Soap For Kids
The mix of eco-friendly mint extract and calming aloe vera help care for your little one’s hands, leaving them feeling soft and smelling lovely. Free from parabens, SLES, PEG, SLS, EDTA, DEA, colouring or ingredients from animals, you won't find a soap kinder on little hands and they'll love the sweet coconut scent, too.
Linden Shower Gel
Similar to the hand soap, this body wash is brimming with plant extracts and actives derived from linseed, marigold and chamomile oils, to hydrate the skin as it cleans.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.