- 1/2 an avocado
- 1 small banana, roughly chopped
- 2 handfuls of mixed frozen berries
- 2 tbsp of natural yoghurt
- 11⁄2 tbsp of rolled oats
- 11⁄2 tbsp of mixed seeds
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- Drizzle of honey
- Place the avocado, banana, frozen berries and natural yoghurt in a blender and blitz with a splash of water until smooth. Tip into a bowl or pot to take to work.
- In a dry frying pan over a medium heat, toast the oats and seeds until the seeds start to pop. Take off the heat.
- When you’re ready to eat, top the avocado berry pot with the toasted oats and seeds, almond butter and a drizzle of honey.
Veggie Lean in 15 by Joe Wicks is out now (Bluebird)
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.