CREATED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SECRET SPA
The Treatment Range Is Extensive
All Secret Spa’s usual high-quality treatments are available, with the exciting addition of hairdressing services. Cuts, styling and blow-dries are all offered alongside a long list of classics that includes waxing, nails, tanning, massage and IV drips. It’s not just the lengthy menu and convenience that sets Secret Spa apart: its app guarantees a luxe service, with some of the UK’s top beauty technicians arriving at your door. Services on the face (including brows, lashes, make-up and facials) are expected to resume from 1st August, as permitted by recent government guidelines. You can pre-book your slot here.
Two Services Stand Out
There are two particularly popular services you may want to book quickly. Pedicures soared in demand post-lockdown, with year-on-year bookings up 970% for Secret Spa, while bikini waxes were up 600% – snap up these treatments fast to avoid a wait. Secret Spa has also seen a surge in bookings from men seeking treatments from haircuts to massages. This is testament to the services’ accessibility – men can enjoy the treatments in surroundings they don’t find intimidating or feel outnumbered in.
Wellness Is Back
If you’ve missed the mental health benefits of a relaxing massage or wellness treatments in general, Secret Spa brings that relaxing spa atmosphere to your home. Its services include the cult deep tissue massage (which is attracting 330% more searches than last year), Swedish massage and IV drips that rebalance your system with essential vitamins and minerals. You can also experience any of its massages with your partner or housemate – a double service that Secret Spa has seen rise in popularity as people look for alternative ways to spend their evenings.
Safety Measures Are Impressive
Rest assured you’re in safe hands with Secret Spa. All of its beauticians will wear full PPE upon arrival, including a visor, mask and gloves, while maintaining one-metre social distancing except while delivering the treatments. All equipment will be thoroughly disinfected before use to banish any germs or bacteria. To keep hygiene standards high, you’ll be asked to provide your own towel for any treatment bed.
OTHER KEY PRECAUTIONS TO NOTE
- Therapists undergo a daily temperature check. They will confirm before your appointment that they don’t have any symptoms of Covid-19, that they have not had any for seven days, and that nobody they’ve been in contact with has.
- Your therapist will wear full PPE and materials to disinfect all equipment before and after each booking, including anti-viral wipes and sprays.
- Secret Spa asks its therapists to take private transport wherever possible, and to take as few belongings as possible to the appointment.
- Customers will be expected to wear masks throughout the booking. These can be provided by your therapist if you don’t have access to your own.
- You can expect your therapist to wear a disposable mask, visor and disposable gloves (where possible) on arrival and for the duration of the treatment.