All products on this page have been selected by our editorial team, however we may make commission on some products.
Angelica Barwich @AngelicaBarwich
1. I love chunky silver jewellery. It’s a great way to make a simple outfit feel more interesting. I’m hoping to get my hands on this necklace and style it with a cashmere knit. I just bought some earrings from the same collection, which are so pretty
2. This sweater has been one of my seasonal go-tos – I have it in two colours and it’s perfectly oversized. It’s chunky, but fine enough to fit nicely under a jacket. Wear it with a long satin skirt with trainers or ballet flats.
3. If you're not big into dressing up, these sequin trousers are the perfect way to jazz up a simple knit. I'll be wearing them on repeat this party season. 1.Chunky Short Necklace, £55 | Arket2. Cashmere-Mix Polo-Neck Jumper, £79.99 | H&M3. Sequin Trousers, €59.99 | Gina Tricot
Donna Ida @DonnaIda
1. This velvet Rhode dress has been on my NET-A-PORTER wish list for a while now. I’m going to Germany this Christmas to see my sister – it’ll be perfect with a pair of heels and sparkly earrings for nights out there.2. I love belts and am constantly searching for one to go with jeans. I really need a deep brown one, but this one from Celine has so far eluded me. Hopefully I’ll be able to get my hands on it soon. 1. Ella Belted Velvet Mini Dress, £477 | Rhode2. Triomphe Belt In Python, £460 | Celine
Franny Mozemba @FrannFyne
1. I just love this bag – the size is big enough to carry your essentials, but small enough to transition from day to night if you’re going for an after-work drink. 2. A good pair of tailored trousers are a must in every woman’s wardrobe; you can whip them out every year and style them with both new and older pieces. Wear them day and night with a blazer, a chunky sweater or an unbuttoned shirt, and plenty of gold jewellery. 3. Feeling comfortable is the most important thing, so I love that this fringed cape coat is designed to keep you warm, while still looking refined. The perfect statement piece to invest in this winter. 1. Grace Houndstooth Mini Bag, £295 | Me+Em2. Flannel Adjustable Waist Slim Barrel-Leg Pant, £175 | Me+Em3. Wrap Fringe Coat, £349 | Whistles
Hedvig Sagfjord Opshaug @HedvigSO
1. I’m always up for a bit of bling at this time of year and this Prada bag is one of my favourites. The ideal way to elevate a monochrome evening look. 2. These Khaite boots are perfection! The pointed toe, minimal cowboy style and manageable heel make them so versatile – they might make their way into my shoe collection soon…3. Max Mara’s cult teddy cost has been on my wish list for ages and this year might be when I finally take the plunge. It's one of those pieces you can pull out every season. 1. Re-Edition Crystal-Embellished Shoulder Bag, £1,800 | Prada2.Charleston Leather Ankle Boots, £1,020 | Khaite3. Tedgirl Coat, £1,975 | Max Mara
Jaime Dillon Ridge @JaimeRidge
1. I searched for months to find the perfect wool coat before coming across my Totême robe coat. The ideal piece to throw over any autumn look, it’s cosy but it also looks so elegant.2. Shearling is big news right now and this Bottega Veneta tote has completely stolen my heart – not only is it on trend, but it’s also very practical. I’m sure it’s a piece I’ll love for years to come.3. Whether it’s for morning walks or late-night dinner dates, a cashmere beanie is a winter essential. This simple Celine hat is great if you want to add a touch of luxury to your look. 1. Robe Coat, £955 | Totême2. Beanie In Heritage Cashmere, £270 | Celine3. Arco Tote, £2,180 | Bottega Veneta
Lisa Pintaud @Lisa.Pintaud
1. This soft alpaca blend jumper is so cosy and warm, making it perfect for cold winter days, while the dropped shoulders make it feel more directional. I wear it at home with leggings or with a pair of jeans and boots at the office – simple, but effective.2. I’m a big fan of minimal styles and neutral colours but I always like to add a little interest to my outfits. These pointy tweed heels are the heel of the season, if you ask me.3. A good black coat is a must and the shape of this one gives such a lovely silhouette. The length is perfect and I love the structured shoulders - you can throw it over everything. 1. Oversized Alpaca-Blend Sweater, £385 |Totême2. Vesper Slingback Pumps In Boucle Tweed, £630 | Saint Laurent3. Anissa Long Coat, £449 | House Of Dagmar
1. After eyeing this coat up for a while, I finally bought it recently. I'm quite tall, so it's sometimes tricky to find coats that are long enough, but the length of this one is perfect on me. It looks great with leather trousers, converse and a black baseball cap. 2. Suit trousers are such a staple in my wardrobe. These ones from Zara come in a variety of colours and won’t break the bank. Pair them with converse, a black jumper and a trench coat for easy, off-duty dressing.
3. These platform heels have been on my mind for months. I wanted them in either black or pink, but they’re sold out everywhere, I’ll take anything at this point! Wear them with either a mini dress or leggings, or a corset style body suit with an oversized blazer. 1. Flecked Wool-Blend Coat, £139.99 | Mango2. Francoise Full Length Trousers, £29.99 | Zara3. Medusa Aevitas Platform Pumps, £1,080 | Versace
Sarah Corbett-Winder @SarahCorbettWinder
1. I have a real weakness for coats, especially those by Sandro. How amazing is this? It's wool, so it will keep you warm all season, and it’s the perfect shade of red. Great styled with denim, brown or burgundy.2. During the cooler months, I rely heavily on tailoring. I love a suit and I'm looking for something a little more statement this season. The shape of this Sézane one is amazing – very French and I love the burgundy houndstooth fabric. It would look great worn either with a tee and trainers, a shirt and loafers, or a fine polo neck and boots.3. Forget its association with Christmas, fairisle is perfect for the entirety of autumn/winter. I love the earthy tones of this number, as it feels modern with a hint of nostalgia. French tuck it into some jeans with some gold jewellery, or pair it with brown tweed and camel. 1. Long Wool Coat, £559 | Sandro2. Burgundy Houndstooth Christie Jacket, £155 | Sezane3. Fair Isle Sweater, £380 | Tory Burch
Thérèse Hellström @TessHell
1. I’m loving what Lanvin is doing right now – their collections are so interesting. The hobo chat bag is quirky, yet wearable. 2. A pair of colourful slingbacks are a useful wardrobe addition. Let them take centre stage and keep the rest of your look simple. 3. Few do statement coats quite like Isabel Marant. With its power shoulder, double breasted details and winter white tone, this one will look good with everything. 1. Satin Hobo Cat Bag, £1,694 | Lanvin2. Alima Pearl, €415 | Custommade3. Ibridgea Double-Breasted Wool Jacket, £1,185 | Isabel Marant
Yatri Pabari @Y.A.T.R.I
1. I'm a bit of a blazer obsessive and I love this glam twist on a classic. While it's great for party season, it'll make a great piece to dress up a simple outfit for the evenings beyond Christmas. Wear it with matching sequin trousers to make a statement, or keep things a little more subtle with a black tailored trouser. 2. These chunky boots have been my hero piece this season. They’re comfortable and aren’t too chunky that they look awkward. I’ve been pairing them with everything from trousers to midi skirts.3. You can't beat a good tailored trouser. They're obviously useful for a smart look, but I also love dressing them down with knitwear and chunky boots. I can attest that these ones give such a sophisticated silhouette and fit like a dream. 1. Shimmer Sequin Jacket, £379 | LK Bennett2. Stretch Wool Blend Tapered Turn Up Trouser, £77 (were £129) | Karen Millen3. Roundabout Round Toe Chunky Boot, £265 | Russell & Bromley