- 1/2 of a cucumber
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1 tsp of ground coriander
- 20g of creamed coconut
- 2 tsp of harissa paste
- 2 x 170g free-range chicken breasts
- 40g of mixed salad leaves
- 60g of radishes
- 80g of quinoa
- Boil a kettle. Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally to create two thin fillets. Place the harissa paste in a bowl with one tablespoon of oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Add the chicken to this bowl and coat in the harissa.
- Rinse the quinoa and add to a saucepan with 300ml of boiling water and a pinch of sea salt. Simmer for 15 mins, then drain.
- Cut the ends off the half cucumber. Using a peeler, slice the cucumber into long thin ribbons. Thinly slice the radishes. Peel and slice the orange into segments.
- Preheat a frying pan (or BBQ) on a medium heat and cook the chicken for five minutes each side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make a turmeric sauce; dissolve the creamed coconut in 30ml of boiling water and mix in the ground turmeric, a generous pinch of the ground coriander and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Place the mixed leaves on two plates and top with the quinoa, cucumber ribbons, orange segments, sliced radishes and harissa chicken fillets. Drizzle over the turmeric sauce.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.