- 2 palm size salmon fillets (skin removed, cut into cubes)
- ½ tsp of cumin seeds
- ½ tsp of mustard seeds
- 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger
- ½ tsp of turmeric
- ½ of coriander seeds
- 1 tsp of curry leaves
- ½ of fresh chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp of fresh chopped coriander
- 3 tsp of tomato puree
- 2 tsp of goji berries
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- Wedge of lemon
- 50g bulgar wheat
- Boil your bulgar wheat in a saucepan for approximately 20 minutes.
- In the meantime fry the cumin, mustard and coriander seeds in the olive oil on a medium heat until they begin to pop.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool a little.
- Bring them back to the hob and on a low heat add the garlic, ginger and turmeric and stir for two minutes.
- Now add the goji berries, curry leaves, chilli and tomato puree and 100ml water.
- Mix thoroughly and simmer for three minutes.
- Now add the salmon and fold it gently into the sauce, simmering for a further five minutes.
- Serve with the bulgar wheat, a squeeze of lemon and coriander garnish.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.